High-Quality Porcelain and Ceramic Flooring in Orem, UT
Your floor is one of the first things guests notice when they step into your home. Add character to your entire home décor (and wow guests while you’re at it) with premium ceramic and porcelain tiles from Flooring Liquidator. With the right kind of tile and stone flooring, we can transform your humble abode into a better version of itself.
We specialize in providing high-quality flooring tiles and other services. From the initial design consultation to the completion of the project, we are with you every step of the way.
Which Tile Is the Best for Your Home?
Our selection of ceramic and porcelain tiles in Utah gives homeowners the versatility and durability they want for their home. Due to the variety of choices, some of our clients experience a difficult time choosing between the two.
If you’re unsure with your selection, consider the following qualities of each tile:
- Water-resistant. Glazed ceramic tiles contain a protective layer that keeps water off the surface. This keeps the tile impervious to stains and water penetration. Apart from this, ceramic tiles can also withstand changing levels of humidity, making them the perfect flooring for bathrooms and kitchens.
- Allergen resistant. Their hard and solid surface makes ceramic tiles highly resistant to dust, pollen, and other types of allergens. Once these particles land on your ceramic floor, they don’t penetrate the surface. You can easily wipe them off with a mop or sponge.
- Durability. Ceramic is extremely tough and impossible to crack unless you use equipment made for that purpose.
- Design options. Modern manufacturing techniques give you the privilege of printing the flooring material in different ways. Feel free to mix and match solid tile patterns to reflect the personality of your home.
- Stain-resistant. Porcelain can repel liquid penetration caused by staining agents. Add some glaze to your porcelain tile to prevent discoloration in the future.
- Liquid resistant. Porcelain’s density is what makes it resistant to different types of liquid penetration. As mentioned, melted glass glaze enables the surface to be impervious to water or other liquids.
- Durability. Porcelain tiles are one of the toughest flooring options available in the market. Apart from its solid quality, porcelain tiles are dense, hard, and highly resistant to heavy impact stresses.
- Low maintenance. Due to its natural stain and liquid resistance, porcelain is an easy-to-maintain flooring material. You can easily clean spills with a mop or damp rag. Sweeping also keeps debris and dust off the floor.
Understanding Tile and Stone Performance
Our selection of tile and stone flooring can outperform most other flooring applications. Individual product performance, however, will vary due to different sealants, densities, or porous qualities.
Porcelain and ceramic tiles usually have a rating of 1 to 5 that measures their overall abrasion resistance and durability.
- Class 1. No foot traffic; ideal for wall installations only.
- Class 2. Light traffic; can be used for bathroom floors and walls.
- Class 3. Normal traffic; typical for residential applications.
- Class 4. Heavy traffic; all residential applications and medium commercial projects.
- Class 5. Extra heavy traffic; most durable, ideal for all residential applications and heavy commercial projects.
Let’s Talk About Shapes
Tile shape can enhance the design you want for your home. Consider the following:
Rectangular-shaped tiles are up the alley of homeowners who want a sleek and modern design. The shape makes it perfect for modern and contemporary linear applications, which can dramatically change the look of any space. Our rectangular tiles’ small spaces appear more open, minimizing the visual impact of grout lines and giving you a more seamless-looking pattern flow.
Square tiles are ideal for homeowners who prefer a traditional design since they resemble the look of natural stone. They also allow for unique and fun tile layouts, including a diagonal layout, basic grid pattern, brickwork design, or checkerboard.
Plank-shaped tiles replicate the look of natural hardwood floors and make smaller rooms appear larger by giving them a linear appearance.
Professional Installation Services Available
Ceramic and porcelain tiles are meant to last. Make sure installation is done right the first time with Flooring Liquidator.
Our installation services require subfloor preparation to prevent water damage. Whether it’s a tile backer base or a cement board, we make sure we have all the necessary tools and materials for installation.
Once we’ve laid the tiles and set the mortar, we fill the grout lines. Grout will require a few weeks to cure completely, so we’ll return to your home and apply sealant.
Trust Flooring Liquidator with your next tile flooring project. Find what you need in our showroom or call us today to learn more about our services.
Contact Us for All Your Flooring Needs
Flooring Liquidator is a retail flooring source that is above the rest. Our sales staff are very knowledgeable with tons of experience.
We are family-owned and operated and been in the business in the area for 20 plus years. We pride ourselves in customer service, and best customer pricing.